Architectural Metalwork Welder – Permanent Position
We require an energetic, dynamic and proactive person who wants to be a part of a growing organisation.
You will be fabricating from architects and engineers drawings, bespoke items from our secured work.
- Excellent MIG & TIG welding skills, experience in welding stainless steel handrails.
- Work with mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- Able to read architect’s and engineer’s drawings.
- Able to fabricate to a high standard with minimal supervision.
- Quality checking.
- Confident, reliable team player.
- Excellent time management.
- Hardworking and motivated.
- Profiled/curved tubes & development work.
Rate of pay: £9.50 – £12.00 an hour (negotiable subject to experience and overtime).
Urban Design and Development is an equal opportunity employer
Please email your confidential CV to David Newton at email@example.com or telephone 01246 862319 for more information.
For examples on the types of work we install please visit www.streetstructures.com
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm & Friday 8am-2:30pm (Hours may be subject to change to suit the business needs).
How to apply: CV / written application to Mr. Dave Newton at Urban Design & Developments Ltd, Derby Road, Clay Cross, Chesterfield, S45 9AG or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can fill in the form at the bottom of this page.