Producing high value tenders covering all architectural metalwork items
Ensuring tenders are submitted professionally & accurately reflecting the current market conditions – you must be aware of fluctuations in supply & demand in the sector.
Maintaining & developing healthy working relationships with clients, suppliers and more importantly your work colleagues.
Expected to have existing contacts within the industry.
Must have extensive knowledge in the design & build side of the business and be able to successfully offer technical advice where needed in terms of value engineering in attempt to secure works.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- Must have some architectural metalwork estimating experience.
- Must have excellent IT skills – MS Word & Excel.
- Must have proven record in negotiating and securing large scale glazing and metalwork packages.
- Must have contacts both as customers and suppliers which have been built up over a sustained period within our industry.
- Attractive salary + benefits.
- Growing company with endless progression opportunities.
- Strong order book.
Urban Design and Development is an equal opportunity employer
Please email your confidential CV to David Newton at email@example.com or telephone 01246 862319 for more information.
For examples of the work we carry out please visit www.streetstructures.com
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm & Friday 8am-2:30pm (Hours may be subject to change to suit the business needs).
How to apply: CV / written application to David Newton at Urban Design & Developments Ltd, Derby Road, Clay Cross, Chesterfield, S45 9AG or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can fill in the form at the bottom of this page.